Regional Sales Manager – Ireland
We are a fast-growing and innovative family business based in Perthshire, Scotland who have fantastic staff, a great culture, and a first-class technical reputation in the construction industry. We have been providing products and solutions to the construction industry for over 50 years and provide a wide range of high quality, innovative solutions, which are designed to meet the continuously evolving requirements of the building industry including specialist roofing and walling membranes, specialist thermal insulation and acoustic flooring solutions.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our dynamic team.
Salary: Competitive Salary (dependant on experience)
Benefits: 27 days + 8 days bank holidays, Pension scheme, Company car, bonus scheme (dependant on profits)
Hours: Full Time
Location: Home-based / Ireland preferably based in the Dublin area
- To actively promote and sell the companies range of products to the construction industry including Specifiers, House builders, LA’s, HA’s, Distributors and Contractors.
- To carry out CPD educational presentations to Construction Professionals
- To generate product specifications and track to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To report effectively on a daily basis via the CRM system.
- To build on sales (current and new business) achieving budgeted area targets set.
- To support and provide excellent customer service and technical back up to the customer base.
- To liaise and partner with relevant internal Regional Co-ordinators
- To support the customer base both technically and commercially on new and existing projects
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of the Construction industry is required – in particular the building envelope for housebuilding, non-residential, high rise facade, and modular/offsite structures. Specific product and software training would be provided.
- Driving Licence essential
- Aptitude to read and understand Architectural drawings
- Good level of self-motivation, organisational skills and time keeping is necessary
- Good understanding of journey planning and area time management is key
- Good and professional communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to operate as and work as part of a great team
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations on sites
- Proficiency to discuss range of products and applications to construction professionals
- Forward thinking, flexible and keen to contribute to the further success of a dynamic business