Regional Sales Manager – South East England
- • To actively promote and sell the companies range of products to the building & construction industry such as: Architects & Specifiers, House builders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Stockists, Distributors, Consulting Engineers, Building Contractors, Civil Engineers & Property developers.
- • To carry out CPD presentations to Construction Professionals.
- • To generate product specifications and record them via the companies projects tracking system.
- • To report effectively on a daily basis via the CRM system.
- • To provide a monthly report to the Line Manager.
- • To build on sales achieving budgeted sales targets set for your area.
- • To support and provide excellent customer service and technical back up to the customer base.
- • To attend training courses provided by the Technical Department.
- • To liaise with relevant Regional Sales Co-ordinator on a daily basis.
- • To work with and adhere to the company’s Distribution & Pricing policy.
- • To complete all administrative paperwork required by Head Office.
- • To attend sales meetings, reporting and updating on performance of respective areas.
The Ideal Candidate:
- • Previous sales experience is essential.
- • Knowledge of Construction/Building/Engineering sectors would be hugely beneficial.
- • A proven sales background, preferably in the Building Construction Industry.
- • Driving Licence.
- • Ability to set up and work from a home office.
- • Ability to read and understand Architectural drawings.
- • Good level of motivation and time keeping.
- • Good understanding of journey planning and area time management.
- • Good communication skills - oral & written.
- • Professional telephone manner.
- • Ability to operate as part of a team.
- • Smart appearance.
- • Awareness of Health & Safety regulations on sites.
- • Ability to discuss range of products and applications to construction professionals.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!