Register now to save your place for our forthcoming 30-minute webinar, "Protection of Buildings on Brownfield Sites", which takes place on 18th of February at 2PM.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- The sort of contaminates that need to be considered – including Methane, Radon & CO2
- The impact on building occupants
- The relevant legislation – including CIRIA 665, 735, 748, 716 BS8485, NHBC Traffic Lights
- VOC contamination
- Correct membrane installation, including jointing, corners, stanchions & penetrations
- Gas protection systems available & their relevant applications
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session, hosted by our Managing Director Keira Proctor & our Ground Protection National Technical Sales Manager, Chris Hayes. Register now to make sure you don’t miss out!