Designed by Space & Place Architects alongside Passive House designers Gale & Snowden and delivered on-site by main contractor Keir, St Sidwell's Point is the world’s first Passivhaus-certified multi-zoned leisure centre.
This award winning 6700 square metre, 44 million pound project is a state of the art showcase for forward thinking sustainability focused design, and uses our Wraptite vapour permeable air barrier as part of the highly efficient external wall construction.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Passive standards applied to non-domestic projects
- High efficiency building envelope design
- Systems and technologies overview
- Changes to site practice required
- On-site training and upskilling