This webinar, "Detailing: Buildings, Weather and the Seasons", from special guest Professor Stephen J Scaysbrook, visiting professor of Architectural Technology at Birmingham City University's School of Engineering, Computing and the Built Environment, covers the effects of weather on building design, as well the fundamental physics behind the weather and the seasons.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Detailing of Building Design
- Effects of Weather on Structures
- Assessment of weather conditions on sites
- The Solar System and the Seasons
- Understanding Weather Systems