Welcome to the replay for our webinar, Proctection Of Buildings On Brownfield Sites. The presentation lasts for approximately 30 minutes, and is followed by a live Zoom Q & A session with the audience, hosted by our Managing Director, Keira Proctor.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- The sort of contaminants that need to be considered – including Methane, Radon & CO2
- The impact on building occupants
- The relevant legislation – including CIRIA 665, 735, 748, 716 BS8485, NHBC Traffic Lights
- VOC contamination
- Correct membrane installation, including jointing, corners, stanchions & penetrations
- Gas protection systems available & their relevant applications