COVID-19 Business Contingency Update
COVID-19 Business Contingency Update – A Proctor Group.
As a business, we continue to monitor the current situation and government guidance on the COVID-19 outbreak. Our duty of care to our staff, partners, suppliers and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you on our company contingency plans as follows:
- We are limiting all business travel and holding meetings using conferencing systems where possible until further notice.
- Our office premises and production facilities are closed until 23rd April 2020 to both staff and external visitors, therefore delivery of all orders has been temporarily suspended. Government advice is being followed closely and this situation will be updated as and when required.
- Orders received will be logged and delivery dates confirmed as soon as we are back to full business operations.
- Our technical sales team is active and available to support our customer and specifier base with current or future project technical and sales enquiries remotely.
- We ask all our Partners, Suppliers and Customers to keep us informed of their own contingency plans and to keep us updated on the delivery of core services.
Our contingency plans will apply on this basis until 23rd April 2020. Updates will be issued if required.
We will protect and support staff during this uncertain period and maintain delivery of core services to our loyal customer base. We will continue to work together with our supply chain during the disruption caused by the current health emergency, so keeping our respective lines of communication open will remain a top priority.