COVID-19 Business Contingency Update
COVID-19 Business Contingency Update – A Proctor Group Ltd.
As a business, we continue to monitor the current situation and government guidance on the COVID-19 outbreak. Our duty of care to our staff, partners, suppliers and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you on our company contingency plans as follows:
- We are limiting all business travel and holding meetings using conferencing systems where possible until further notice.
- Our office premises and production facilities are currently closed to both staff and external visitors.
- Deliveries for essential sites are being facilitated, which are being expedited from our premises on very limited days. Government advice is being followed closely and this situation will be updated as and when required.
- Our technical sales team is active and available to support our customer and specifier base with current or future project technical and sales enquiries remotely.
- We ask all our Partners, Suppliers and Customers to keep us informed of their own contingency plans and to keep us updated on the delivery of core services.
Our contingency plans will apply on this basis until the May 31st. Updates will be issued if required.
We will protect and support staff during this uncertain period and maintain delivery of core services to our loyal customer base. We will continue to work together with our supply chain during the disruption caused by the current health emergency, so keeping our respective lines of communication open will remain a top priority.