Roofshield to the Rescue
Are you a registered charity or part of a community initiative - perhaps you know someone who is? Our "Roofshield to the Rescue" campaign is offering up to £10,000 of support for one lucky group towards the restoration of your charity or community project roof.
Roofshield is a unique, three - layer, nonwoven, spunbonded, polypropylene breather membrane with a patented melt - blown core. It is intended for use as a pitched roof underlay (breathable roofing felt) and is fixed beneath tiles and slates.
Roofshield provides a secondary barrier to the ingress of rain, wind and snow. It has a low vapour resistance and is air - permeable; additionally, it eliminates the incidence of interstitial condensation in pitched roofs.
Terms & Conditions
"ROOFSHIELD TO THE RESCUE" is not a contest, nor lottery. One deserving entrant in 2016 will be selected for the prize, solely at the discretion of A.Proctor Group Ltd.
Rules and Conditions
- You must be resident in mainland UK to enter.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- These rules are governed by Scottish Law.
- The winner will be formally notified (by email or post). Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- A. Proctor Group will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this initiative.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate award details.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any funding. A. Proctor Group reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by A. Proctor Group before such person may claim funding.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry into this initiative implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. Entrants also agree to be contacted via telephone and/or email.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
- A. Proctor Group reserve the right to cancel the initiative at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering.
- The promoter of this initiative is: A. Proctor Group Ltd, The Haugh, Ashgrove Rd, Blairgowrie PH10 7ER
- The roofing contractor that carries out the work must be approved by A.Proctor Group Ltd prior to any agreement.
- The winner will be selected by A. Proctor Group and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner.
- The selection will be made once sufficient applications have been received.
- The project must be delivered within six months of the prize award date, or the offer becomes void.
- The winner must: provide a project summary and support the development of a risk assessment, to ensure the safety of participants.
- A. Proctor Group reserves the right to audit and verify the winning organisation/project and withdraw the funding offer if no suitable scheme is able to be identified/verified within three months of the award date.
- The winner must provide verification of project cost (three written independent quotations) prior to funding release.
Nominated organisation must:
- own/lease the property and have the legal rights/permission to carry out the repairs.
- be located in mainland UK.
- must agree to participate in Roofshield to the Rescue’s media release.
- be a registered Charity / community initiative.
- provide a summary (max 250 words) of the project and the benefits that this prize would support.
- provide the name, telephone and email contact details of an adult responsible for the project.
- provide verification of ownership of the site to be worked on.
- provide suitable access and sufficient supervision / direction to allow the project to be safely delivered.
- be prepared fully participate in photographs and publicity relating to the initiative.
- provide adequate project management and safety of the project delivery as this is the sole responsibility of the winning organisation. A Proctor Group Ltd accepts no liability for any loss to the winning organisation or their chosen contractor howsoever caused.
- cooperate with and provide full and timely information to the A. Proctor Group to allow the project to progress within the previously stated timescales.
MEDIA & PUBLICITY RELEASE FORM FOR NOMINATED ORGANISATION
I understand that, during the course of my organisation’s participation in the Roofshield to the Rescue’s initiative, Roofshield to the Rescue and those acting with the permission or authority of Roofshield to the Rescue, may capture my name, likeness, image, or voice in photographic, audio, video, digital or other forms (“Media”).
I recognise that all Media – including film, photographic prints, audio, video or digital files, including those photos submitted with my nomination – become the exclusive property of Roofshield to the Rescue. In addition, I hereby permit Roofshield to the Rescue and those acting with Roofshield to the Rescue’s permission or authority, to use my organisations name and Media in materials available to existing and potential customers, staff and individuals within the community, including in publicity or promotional materials for Roofshield to the Rescue.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve: (a) the finished Media, (b) any printed matter that may be used in conjunction with the Media, or (c) the eventual use to which the Media may be applied. I waive all right to compensation, royalties and damages, including all claims in tort, defamation, right to privacy or right of publicity claims. I sign this authorisation and release on behalf of myself and all those who may be participating in "Roofshield to the Rescue".
This agreement constitutes the sole, complete, and exclusive agreement regarding the Media, and I am not relying on any other representation, whether oral or written.